Shop Location: Burleson, TX
Job Type/Schedule: Full-Time Position
Experience: 2 Years Minimum Operating End Dump
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off / Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Uniforms & Safety Apparel Supplied
- Continuing Education & Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned & Operated
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspections.
- Complete and submit repair forms.
- Document and maintain required mileage and load logs.
- Comply with FMCSA and DOT rules and regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading and/or unloading positions safely.
- Must be able to operate in tight/confined areas.
- Organize and maintain dump and load tickets to be turned in at the end of each day.
- Cover and uncover loads utilizing tarp systems.
- Transport debris loads to specified disposal sites.
- Consistently operate truck and trailer in a safe and timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- High School or GED
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Background Check
Starting Pay: (Based on Experience, Knowledge, and Competence)
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.